Schedule, dispatch, manage, and report maintenance tasks efficiently using self-service capabilities to reduce operational costs and increase customer satisfaction
- Simplifies the request, dispatch, and feedback processes of maintenance tasks to improve service provision
- Reduces operating costs through automated workflows and streamlined communication
- Provides a seamless link to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to enforce standards and increase efficiency
- Enables improved forecasting of maintenance and capital budgets
- Helps achieve business results with ARCHIBUS Quick-Start, a productivity aid which includes tutorial videos and "How To" instructions
- Increases productivity with ARCHIBUS All-in-One Home Page with quick access to 80% of most common tasks
Assign, track, and report on work orders through all stages until closure with the help of the Building Operations Console for desktop systems and the mobile interface for handheld devices
Efficiently managing maintenance tasks is vital to keeping your organization's infrastructure and facilities running smoothly. Stay on track with ARCHIBUS On Demand Work - a Web-based application that automates all the steps of the on demand maintenance process, from requests, to approvals, to scheduling and work order issuance, to completion and feedback. On Demand Work's self-service functionality helps lower operating costs by enforcing process control and keeping information current, accessible, and actionable. This centralized repository enables improved forecasting and budgeting to optimize operational effectiveness. Raise customer satisfaction levels by empowering requestors and communicating with them at every step of the process with ARCHIBUS On Demand Work.
Streamline and automate the PM process to proactively maintain critical assets, minimizing downtime and repair expense
- Streamlines and automates the PM process to improve operational efficiency
- Minimizes operational equipment downtime and costly repairs
- Extends useful service life of physical assets resulting in reduced capital outlays
- Improves planning by capturing metrics on costs, resource usage, service provider workload/performance, equipment maintenance history, and more
- Delivers cost-efficient, closed loop Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) as part of the integrated, Web-based ARCHIBUS product suite
View project schedules with quality control dashboard. View commitment progress status report to track project completion by work packages, monthly projections, change orders, and invoices (recorded and approved)
Easy to follow maintenance charts provide quick visibility into maintenance costs over time, and help detect failure patterns that may require immediate remediation
Ensuring that critical assets are in optimal condition requires effective maintenance processes to efficiently allocate resources, enforce procedures/schedules, and manage performance. Webbased ARCHIBUS Preventive Maintenance (PM) enables users to proactively maintain assets, efficiently balance schedules, optimize resources, and track key metrics. Simplify and improve PM processes with ARCHIBUS Preventive Maintenance to minimize costly repairs, reduce operational downtime, extend asset service lifecycles, and improve planning.
Useing a successful project to its completion-whether it is a renovation, acquisition, construction, or move project-requires a well-organized repository of project data and workflow practices. ARCHIBUS Project Management gives project team members workflow access to a central storehouse of information that keeps all participants aligned with master planning goals. This helps ensure that projects remain on-schedule and within budget, while providing valuable benchmarking data for future projects.